This year we are honoring and celebrating three fundamentals which make Cabot’s Pueblo Museum extraordinarily successful: place, partnerships, and people. The museum is in Desert Hot Springs, a significant area where Cabot rediscovered the mineral springs. Our partnerships with Palm Springs Unified School District, Desert Hot Springs Historical Society, and the City of Desert Hot Springs make our museum a place to visit. Our visitors, members, volunteers, and donors continue to support the passion and vision of Cabot’s: bringing people together
Evening at the Pueblo will be held on Saturday, May 20, 2017, at the Cabot's Pueblo Museum.
Cabot’s Pueblo Museum is the only homestead museum in the Coachella Valley. At the Pueblo, visitors are transported back in time to experience and be inspired by the men and women who helped establish the incredible Valley we enjoy today.
- $15,000 Sponsor - Cabot's Visionaries
• Table for 10 or 16 individual tickets
• 16 Raffle tickets
- $10,000 Sponsor - Pueblo Partners
• Table for 10 or 14 individual tickets
• 14 Raffle tickets
- $5,000 Sponsor - Yerxa's Associates
• Table for 10 or 12 individual tickets
• 6 Raffle tickets
- $3,000 Sponsor - Yerxa's Friends
• Table for 10 or 10 individual tickets
• 5 Raffle tickets
- $1,750 Table - Friend
- $175 INDIVIDUAL TICKETS each
If you would like become a sponsor of our Gala event, please contact our Executive Director Irene N. Rodriguez 760.329.8100 (Tuesday - Friday 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.).